Welcome to the Women’s Club of Forest Hills
We have a group for you! Please browse through our website to learn more.
Members and Guests, the WCoFH Philanthropic Committee is pleased to announce that our
110th Annual Philanthropic Luncheon will take place on Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at the Community House from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm. Check out our “Giving” page for more details!
Congratulations to our new Club Pin recipients: Silver-25-years – Doris Evans and Karen Van Westering!
If you are new to WCoFH, or just curious about our organization, here is a list of some of the Club’s activities.
Women’s Club activities:
- community affairs
- artistic pursuits
- exploring various cuisines
- drama and musical performances
- international dining
- exploring our neighborhoods of Queens
- creative writing
- crafts and creativity
- group meditation
Click on the individual Chapter tabs to learn more about each group’s activities.
There are fifteen chapters — more than 20 gatherings/zoom meetings per month that each member can participate in. Take a look and plan which ones you’d like to join!
Many of our 300-plus members have been active in the Women’s Club for years. To view a complete list of our twenty-five and fifty year members, click here: Women’s Club of Forest Hills 25- and 50-Year Pin Recipients.
- During the 2023-2024 season, decisions regarding where and how to hold all meetings will be made close to their scheduled date due to the ongoing and ever-changing situation related to Covid-19. Members will receive updates through our website and monthly newsletter.
- Chapter Meetings: Please refer to the individual chapters and the Club newsletter/calendar
- General Membership Meetings: First Monday, October through May (except for holidays)
- Executive Board Meetings: Third Monday, September through June
- Annual Business Meeting: First Monday in April (no guests)
- Bi-Annual Meeting and Installation of Officers: First Monday in May
- Master Women’s Club of Forest Hills Calendar – click here