Welcome to the Women’s Club of Forest Hills
We have a group for you! Please browse through our website to learn more.
Congratulations to our new Club Pin recipients: Gold 50-year member pin – Mary Ann Clerkin and Ida Pecorini and Silver 25-year member pin – Wendy Bachman, Kathryn Brand, and Rochelle Papernik
Important information given out at the November 7th General Meeting by the Queens County District Attorney’s Office regarding Frauds, Scams & Cybercrimes – if a victim:
Always file a report with the Local Police Precinct!
Consumer Fraud Hotline – 718-286-6673; Elder Fraud Unit – 718 – 286-6578
Report suspected fraud or scams quickly to the Sheriff’s Office 718-707-2100 or text firstname.lastname@example.org
Federal Trade Commission Consumer Frauds 1-888-382-1222 https://REPORTFRAUD.FTC.GOV
Check your property records on ACRIS nyc.gov/acris
Sign up for alert notification with City Register
Check your personal/contact information with DOF (311)
AARP ElderWatch 1-800-222-4444, option 2 www.aarpelderwatch.org
FTC Do Not Call Registry 1-888-382-1222 www.ftc.gov/donotcall
Internet Crime Complaint Center (Internet Crime Complaint Center (1C3) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C ) www.ic3.gov
If you are new to WCoFH, or just curious about our organization, here is a list of some of the Club’s activities.
Women’s Club activities:
- community affairs
- artistic pursuits
- exploring various cuisines
- drama and musical performances
- international dining
- exploring our neighborhoods of Queens
- creative writing
- crafts and creativity
- group meditation
Click on the individual Chapter tabs to learn more about each group’s activities.
There are fifteen chapters — more than 20 gatherings/zoom meetings per month that each member can participate in. Take a look and plan which ones you’d like to join!
Many of our 300-plus members have been active in the Women’s Club for years. To view a complete list of our twenty-five and fifty year members, click here: Women’s Club of Forest Hills 25- and 50-Year Pin Recipients.
- During the 2022-2023 season, decisions regarding where and how to hold all meetings will be made close to their scheduled date due to the ongoing and ever-changing situation related to Covid-19. Members will receive updates through our website and monthly newsletter.
- Chapter Meetings: Please refer to the individual chapters and the Club newsletter/calendar
- General Membership Meetings: First Monday, October through May (except for holidays) (Tentative General Meeting Program Plans – click here)
- Executive Board Meetings: Third Monday, September through June
- Annual Business Meeting: First Monday in April (no guests)
- Bi-Annual Meeting and Installation of Officers: First Monday in May
- Master Women’s Club of Forest Hills Calendar – click here