Welcome to the Women’s Club of Forest Hills
We have a group for you! Please browse through our website to learn more.
Welcome to the 2019-2020 Season! If you are new to WCoFH, or just curious about our organization, here is a list of some of the Club’s activities.
Women’s Club activities:
- community affairs
- artistic pursuits
- drama and musical performances
- creative writing
- crafts and creativity
Click on the individual Chapter tabs to get their updated scheduled meeting dates, time and locations.
There are fifteen chapters — more than 20 gatherings per month that each member can participate in. Take a look and plan which ones you’d like to join!
Congratulations to this season’s new 25-year Members: Adalaza Michelena, Marylou Steincke, and Randy St. Germain!
To view a complete list of our twenty-five and fifty year members, click here: Women’s Club of Forest Hills 25- and 50-Year
- Chapter Meetings: Please refer to the individual chapters and the Club newsletter/calendar
- General Membership Meetings: First Monday, October through May (except for holidays)
October 7, 2019 – “Red Hot Mamas” Dance Performance
November 4, 2019 – “The Importance of Local News”: Walter Sanchez
December 2, 2019 – Manhattan Holiday Carolers: A Cappella Group
January 6, 2020 – Singalong with Music Chapter/”Just for the Fun of It”
February 3, 2020 – Presentation on Forestdale
March 2, 2020 – Crafts and Creativity Display and Raffle
April 6, 2020 – Writers’ Chapter Storytelling/Business Meeting
May 4, 2020 – Membership Recognition and Celebration
- Executive Board Meetings: Third Monday, September through June
- Annual Business Meeting: First Monday in April (no guests)
- Bi-Annual Meeting and Installation of Officers: First Monday in May