Welcome to the Women’s Club of Forest Hills
We have a group for you! Please browse through our website to learn more.
Welcome to the 2018-2019 Season! If you are new to WCoFH, or just curious about our organization, here is a list of some of the Club’s activities.
Women’s Club activities:
- community affairs
- artistic pursuits
- drama and musical performances
- creative writing
- crafts and creativity
Click on the individual Chapter tabs to get their updated scheduled meeting dates, time and locations.
There are sixteen chapters — more than 20 gatherings per month that each member can participate in. Take a look and plan which ones you’d like to join!
Congratulations to this season’s new 25-year Members: Maryann Carew-Ramirez, Dolores Carroll, Dora Castaneda, and Joan Igoe!
To view a complete list of our twenty-five and fifty year members, click here: Women’s Club of Forest Hills 25- and 50-Year
- Chapter Meetings: Please refer to the individual chapters and the Club newsletter/calendar
- General Membership Meetings: First Monday, October through May (except for holidays)
October 1, 2018 – Bollywood
November 5, 2018 – New York Historical Society
December 3, 2018 – Seasonal Musical Entertainment
January 7, 2019 – 112th Precinct
February 4, 2019 – Violin/Piano Duo Patty and Ivy Bitzel
March 4, 2019 – Art Chapter Presentation
April 1, 2019 – Writers’ Chapter Storytelling/Business Meeting
May 6, 2019 – Membership Recognition
- Executive Board Meetings: Third Monday, September through June
- Annual Business Meeting: First Monday in April (no guests)
- Bi-Annual Meeting and Installation of Officers: First Monday in May