Welcome to the Women’s Club of Forest Hills
We have a group for you! Please browse through our website to learn more.
Congratulations to our new Club Pin recipients: Gold 50-year member pin – Mary Ann Clerkin and Ida Pecorini and Silver 25-year member pin – Wendy Bachman, Kathryn Brand, and Rochelle Papernik
Thank you, First VP Jen Meier and Green Soul, for an enjoyable program at the January General Meeting. The local duo of Kelly Green (voice/piano) and Luca Soul (upright bass) led us through a historical and musical introduction to composer, Leonard Bernstein.
For those that were unable to attend, or wanted to stay in touch with Green Soul, there email address is https://www.
kellygreenpiano.com/. You can sign up for their newsletter there as well.
If you are new to WCoFH, or just curious about our organization, here is a list of some of the Club’s activities.
Women’s Club activities:
- community affairs
- artistic pursuits
- exploring various cuisines
- drama and musical performances
- international dining
- exploring our neighborhoods of Queens
- creative writing
- crafts and creativity
- group meditation
Click on the individual Chapter tabs to learn more about each group’s activities.
There are fifteen chapters — more than 20 gatherings/zoom meetings per month that each member can participate in. Take a look and plan which ones you’d like to join!
Many of our 300-plus members have been active in the Women’s Club for years. To view a complete list of our twenty-five and fifty year members, click here: Women’s Club of Forest Hills 25- and 50-Year Pin Recipients.
- During the 2022-2023 season, decisions regarding where and how to hold all meetings will be made close to their scheduled date due to the ongoing and ever-changing situation related to Covid-19. Members will receive updates through our website and monthly newsletter.
- Chapter Meetings: Please refer to the individual chapters and the Club newsletter/calendar
- General Membership Meetings: First Monday, October through May (except for holidays) (Tentative General Meeting Program Plans – click here)
- Executive Board Meetings: Third Monday, September through June
- Annual Business Meeting: First Monday in April (no guests)
- Bi-Annual Meeting and Installation of Officers: First Monday in May
- Master Women’s Club of Forest Hills Calendar – click here