Welcome to the Women’s Club of Forest Hills
We have a group for you! Please browse through our website to learn more.
The 2022-2023 Season is about to start!
PLEASE SAVE THE DATE FOR OUR
ONCE-A-YEAR BIG PHILANTHROPIC EVENT
Our luncheon and fundraiser will be held IN PERSON on
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2022!
Congratulations to our new Club Pin recipients: Gold 50-year member pin – Mary Ann Clerkin and Ida Pecorini and Silver 25-year member pin – Wendy Bachman, Kathryn Brand, and Rochelle Papernik
If you are new to WCoFH, or just curious about our organization, here is a list of some of the Club’s activities.
Women’s Club activities:
- community affairs
- artistic pursuits
- exploring various cuisines
- drama and musical performances
- exploring our neighborhoods of Queens
- creative writing
- crafts and creativity
- group meditation
Click on the individual Chapter tabs to learn more about each group’s activities.
There are fifteen chapters — more than 20 gatherings/zoom meetings per month that each member can participate in. Take a look and plan which ones you’d like to join!
Many of our 300-plus members have been active in the Women’s Club for years. To view a complete list of our twenty-five and fifty year members, click here: Women’s Club of Forest Hills 25- and 50-Year
- During the 2022-2023 season, decisions regarding where and how to hold all meetings will be made close to their scheduled date due to the ongoing and ever-changing situation related to Covid-19. Members will receive updates through our website and monthly newsletter.
- Chapter Meetings: Please refer to the individual chapters and the Club newsletter/calendar
- General Membership Meetings: First Monday, October through May (except for holidays)
- Executive Board Meetings: Third Monday, September through June
- Annual Business Meeting: First Monday in April (no guests)
- Bi-Annual Meeting and Installation of Officers: First Monday in May