Welcome to the Women’s Club of Forest Hills
We have a group for you! Please browse through our website to learn more.
Welcome to the 2021-2022 Season! If you are new to WCoFH, or just curious about our organization, here is a list of some of the Club’s activities.
Women’s Club activities:
- community affairs
- artistic pursuits
- drama and musical performances
- creative writing
- crafts and creativity
Click on the individual Chapter tabs to get their updated scheduled meeting dates, time and locations. Please note that for the 2021-2022 season, meetings will be held via Zoom conference calls due to Covid possibly.
There are fourteen chapters — more than 20 gatherings per month that each member can participate in. Take a look and plan which ones you’d like to join!
Many of our 300-plus members have been active in the Women’s Club for years. To view a complete list of our twenty-five and fifty year members, click here: Women’s Club of Forest Hills 25- and 50-Year
- Chapter Meetings: Please refer to the individual chapters and the Club newsletter/calendar
- General Membership Meetings: First Monday, October through May (except for holidays)
- Executive Board Meetings: Third Monday, September through June
- Annual Business Meeting: First Monday in April (no guests)
- Bi-Annual Meeting and Installation of Officers: First Monday in May