Welcome to the Women’s Club of Forest Hills
We have a group for you! Please browse through our website to learn more.
Welcome to the 2017-2018 Season! If you are new to WCoFH, or just curious about our organization, here is a list of some of the Club’s activities.
Women’s Club activities:
- community affairs
- artistic pursuits
- drama and musical performances
- digital & tech info sessions
- creative writing
- crafts and creativity
Click on the individual Chapter tabs to get their updated scheduled meeting dates, time and locations.
There are seventeen chapters — more than 20 gatherings per month that each member can participate in. Take a look and plan which ones you’d like to join!
Join us for our annual Philanthropic Luncheon – our biggest fund-raising gathering of each season. This year it will be held on November 7, 2017. Go to the Giving tab for full details!
Congratulations to this season’s new 25-year Members: Maryann Carew-Ramirez, Dolores Carroll, Dora Castaneda, and Joan Igoe!
To view a complete list of our twenty-five and fifty year members, click here: Women’s Club of Forest Hills 25- and 50-Year
- General Meetings: First Monday, October through May (except for holidays)
- Executive Board Meetings: Third Monday, September through June
- Annual Business Meeting: First Monday in April (no guests)
- Annual Meeting and Installation of Officers: First Monday in May